Website Ross Mortgage Company
Are you a recent college graduate with a passion for finance and customer service? Do you want to start a career in the mortgage industry and work for a company that values its employees and provides a supportive and rewarding work environment? If yes, we want you to join our team as a Mortgage Loan Officer!
Ross Mortgage Company is a reputable and fast-growing organization that provides financing solutions to homeowners and homebuyers across the country. As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will be responsible for assisting clients with mortgage applications, evaluating creditworthiness, and helping them secure the right loan to achieve their homeownership dreams. You will be working in a dynamic and exciting industry that is constantly evolving and presenting new opportunities to learn and grow.
- Work with clients to identify their mortgage needs and recommend the best loan products for their unique circumstances
- Gather and verify client information and financial data to assess creditworthiness and risk
- Collaborate with underwriters and loan processors to ensure timely and accurate loan processing and closing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, real estate agents, and other industry professionals to generate new business and referrals
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and market trends to provide expert guidance to clients and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Customer service oriented with a desire to exceed client expectations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, and paid vacation. We also provide comprehensive training and support to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
Please note that this position is located at our headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts. The position would require hires to be in the office for the initial training window before transitioning to a hybrid schedule following the completion of training.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the mortgage industry, please email your resume and an optional cover letter to our Senior Director of Marketing & Growth, Gregory Arnold. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org